Monday, December 3, 2012

The Gift of Gaming


So I helped start a movement last year.

It's become something of a big deal, and I admit that I am really proud to be a part of it.



Last year, as part of the DriveThruRPG team, I helped put the thing together and promoted it. This year, my last duty as part of that same awesome team was to oversee the development of FirstFable, a game designed by Matthew McFarland and published by DriveThruRPG directly as a free product for all those wishing to bring the magic of RPGs to the young ones in their life.



So I would like to take this time to seriously encourage all of you who have kids, or know kids, or know folks who want to enjoy gaming with kids to grab this excellent book. While you're at it, check out all of the other amazing products that are targeted at this new, very special audience.

Not only can you give the gift of gaming to kids, but you can give us all the gift of seeing our hobby grow and thrive in the years to come as our kids start joining us at the table.

Cheers!

~SPF

No comments:

Post a Comment